Cannon RV Park
RV PARK GENERAL 2022 INFORMATION
The 7-site RV park, located on the north shore of scenic Echo Lake, provides a great base from which to enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, swimming, and many attractions in the White Mountains. This park provides three-way hook-ups, a picnic table, and a fire ring. Cannon Mountain RV Park is open year-round by reservation.
- May 27, 2022 through Columbus Day, there is water, sewer & electric hookups at full rate - $40/night.
- From the day after Columbus Day through late-May, we go to off-season rates of $25/night and the RV Park will be carry-in, carry-out only with no water or sewer hookups. Electric hookup available.
RV PARK RULES
FIREWOOD FROM OUT OF STATE (NH) IS PROHIBITED
PETS ARE PROHIBITED
If you make a reservation and bring a pet with you, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation, deny access to the site and provide a refund, minus applicable fees.
Trash must be disposed of properly
All trash must be dropped off at the Lakeside General Store at Echo Lake Beach (adjacent to the RV Park) during business hours when a Franconia Notch State Park employee is present. Before or after business hours when employees are not present, please carry-out your trash. Please do not leave trash outside unattended at any time. We appreciate your cooperation.Restrooms/Dumping Station Hours (subject to change)
- All camping vehicles must be self-contained. There is no guarantee of availability of restroom facilities at Echo Lake Beach. There are no showers at Echo Lake Beach.
- The Dumping Station in Echo Lake parking lot is CLOSED for the summer of 2022.
- From June 17 - Labor Day, restroom facilities are available 9am-6pm daily.
- From Labor Day weekend through Columbus Day weekend, restroom facilities at Echo Lake Beach will only be available 10am-5pm Fridays - Sundays, closed Mondays - Thursdays.
RV PARK RESERVATIONS
check the reservation sheet at the ticket booth first, and DO NOT pull into an open site with a RESERVED sign on it or into a site indicated as occupied on the reservation sheet. Reservations are STRONGLY recommended and take priority over walk-ins.
Walk-Ins are only accepted on a first-come first-served basis off-season beginning Columbus Day through the Thursday before Memorial Day Weekend.