Abbie Greenleaf Library
Mon & Wed: 1-5:30pm / Tues & Thur: 10am-1pm / Fri: 12-3pm / Sat: 10am-1pm
- Summer Reading – Kids! Visit the library to receive a reading count sheet and start your summer reading now! For every 3 books you read you get to choose a free book to keep!
- Diary of Anne Frank – Read Anne Frank this summer and join the community discussion in Sept. Free copies available soon.
- Adventure backpacks for kids – Nature exploration backpacks can be borrowed like a book! Coming soon.
- Giant Games – Games found on the libaray lawn
- Story Time – Tues at 11am starting June 22