Sugar Hill Sampler
- Posted in: Specialty Shopping
The Sugar Hill Sampler is a unique experience – a gift shop and museum thoughtfully displayed in a colonial barn built by the owner’s ancestors in the 1790’s.
Where wagons rolled in with tons of hay, and farm animals called home, has been sensitively modeled into 4,000 square feet of display and museum space framed by hand-hewn beams, old barn boards, and even some original flooring cut from the farm’s forest in the 1800’s. Visitors come from far and wide each year to browse, sample our homemade products, explore our museum and photo gallery full of area history and lore.
What We offer
- Exotic wooden ware, platters and vases created from tree roots
- Candles, jewelry, and handbags
- Jams, jellies, and fudge
- Bread mixes
- Stained glass pieces
- Tervis insulated tumblers, and kitchen ware
- Byer’s Choice Carolers and other Christmas gifts
- And so much more!
Open Weekends Mid-April 10-4
Open Daily 9:30-5:00 May thru October
Open Daily 10:00-4:00 November thru New Year’s Weekend
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day