Ski Hearth Farm
- Posted in: Skiing/Snowboarding
Our trails are newly constructed sixteen foot wide trails. Our trails are optimized for low snow environments. The majority of roots, rocks, and protruding sticks have been removed and we are able to groom with a minimal amount of snow. This enables us to have fantastic and fun trails early and throughout the season.
We have approximately 30KM of trails across our farm for all levels of skiers and ability. Our field trails are nice and flat with no obstructions to trip you up. Our wood land trails are one way, interesting and exciting as you go through some beautiful woods. The trails start at elevation of 880 feet (field level) and can go as high as 1,200 feet (upper woods).
Come snow shoe our fantastic field and woodland scenic trails. We have trails for all levels of snowshoers. Our trails meander through our fields and up into the woods. You will find many vista view looking out toward Lafayette and Cannon mountains and the Franconia Notch.
Enjoy some of delectable food and the wood stove in our Nordic Center after your hike day!
- New Year’s Day, Friday January 1st
- MLK, Monday January 18th
- Valentines Day, Sunday February 14th
- Presidents Day, Monday February 15th
- Massachusetts School Winter Vacation Break, February 15th – 19th
- New Hampshire School Winter Vacation Break, February 22nd – 26th
- Easter, Sunday March 27th