Cannon Mountain RV Park
- Posted in Cabins / Cottages / Campgrounds
The 7-site RV park, located on the north shore of scenic Echo Lake, provides a great base from which to enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, swimming, and many attractions in the White Mountains. This park provides three-way hook-ups, a picnic table, and a fire ring.
Cannon Mountain RV Park is open year-round.
- May through Columbus Day, there is water, sewer & electric hookups at full rate – $40/night.
- Columbus Day to Mid-May, we go to off-season rates of $25/night and the RV Park will be carry-in, carry-out only with no water or sewer hookups. Electric hookup available.
Restrooms/Dumping Station Hours (subject to change)
- All camping vehicles must be self-contained. There is no guarantee of availability of restroom facilities at Echo Lake Beach. There are no showers at Echo Lake Beach.
- The Dumping Station is operational during normal beach hours. Fee required – pay at Echo Lake Beach or at the Campground.
- From Memorial Day weekend through mid-June restroom facilites at Echo Lake Beach will only be available 9am-5pm Fridays – Sundays, closed Mondays – Thursdays.
- From June 16 – Labor Day, restroom facilities are available 9am-5pm daily.
- From Labor Day weekend through Columbus Day weekend, restroom facilites at Echo Lake Beach will only be available 9am-5pm Fridays – Sundays, closed Mondays – Thursdays.
New Hampshire State Parks has partnered with ReserveAmerica to offer our guests a high quality reservation service.
The dedicated toll-free number to call to make a reservation through the ReserveAmerica Call Center is:
- Pet Friendly
- Handicap Accessible
- Vacation Rentals
- Continental Breakfast
- Country Style Breakfast
- Fishing / Swimming
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Exercise Room
- Game Room
- Golf Course
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking Trails
- Play Area
- Shuffleboard / Horseshoes
- Snowmobile Trails
- Nordic Skiing
- Alpine Skiing
- Weddings / Events / Banquets
- Fire Pit / BBQ\'s