Bethlehem Elementary School
- Posted in Education, Outreach & Workshops
Bethlehem Elementary School is committed to providing a safe, caring, educational community where students
* Are encouraged to reach their full potential.
* Are active participants in the acquisition of the knowledge and skills necessary for future endeavors.
* Experience the joy of discovering and valuing themselves, others, and the world.
* Become informed, independent thinkers who contribute as local and global citizens.
At Bethlehem Elementary School, students will show individual academic growth as measured by benchmark assessments. Instruction will be data driven and provide opportunities for enrichment and/or intervention. This will be achieved through research-based teaching strategies, authentic learning tasks and experiences as well as multiple opportunities for success.