Online registration is $30 per person ages 4 and above. Online registration will be open until June 28 at noon and includes: One complimentary ticket to Clark's Bears (valid through
Online registration is $30 per person ages 4 and above. Online registration will be open until June 28 at noon and includes:
- One complimentary ticket to Clark’s Bears (valid through the 2020 season)
- One Running of the Bears tee shirt.
Race day registration is $35 per person and also includes a ticket to Clark’s and a Running of the Bears tee shirt while supplies last.
DETAILS: The race will begin at 8:00am and will take place rain or shine. This is a BYOB race. Bring your own BEAR!! Each runner/walker needs to run with a teddy bear to qualify. Just in case you forget, teddy bears will be on sale the morning of the race.
PARKING: Please use the north end of the Main Parking lot near the water tower for plenty of free parking.
RESTROOMS: Before the race, please use the Anaconda Escape Restrooms located under the large green water slide. After the race, you may use the gift shop restrooms without redeeming your ticket. If you redeem your ticket on race day, additional restrooms are available inside the park.
CHECK-IN: Begins at 7:00am in the West Side parking lot across the street from Clark’s. You will pick up your bib, tee shirt and complimentary ticket there.
START & FINISH LINE: The start/finish line is located in the West Side parking lot. The Wolfman will fire the starting shotgun blast for the race to begin.
The route will be:
- Leave from the auxiliary parking lot across from Clark’s Bears.
- Run around island and then south to Connector Road
- Turn left onto Connector Road to Hobo Parking Lot back entrance.
- Turn right into Hobo Railroad to Route 112.
- Turn right onto Route 112 to junction of Route 3.
- Turn right onto Route 3 back to Clark’s Bears
- Race ends in the same parking lot it began in.
There will be guides and a water spot along the way. For those of you who joined us last year, this is the same route in the opposite direction.