A family-friendly, treasure-filled, fun ski day to support Adaptive Sports Partners of the North Country AHOY MATEYS! Ski or ride like a pirate for a day of treasure hunting, huge
A family-friendly, treasure-filled, fun ski day to support Adaptive Sports Partners of the North Country
Ski or ride like a pirate for a day of treasure hunting, huge prizes, and family-friendly, pirate fun at ye Great, Grand Cannon Mountain!
For years, Turncoat Traitors have been stashing their most coveted treasures all over Cannon Mountain in an attempt to preserve their riches.
But alas, their treasure map has finally been discovered and the Pirates of the High Skis! are gathering to hunt the mountainside until they find and claim this bountiful booty as their own!
But, ye shall be forewarned . . . knowledge of the treasure map being discovered is now known by the Turncoat Traitors and they are on a mission to protect their precious, hidden treasures.
So, time is of the essence. The Pirates of the High Skis! need your help to find the treasures before it is reclaimed by the Turncoat Traitors.
We call on YOU to join the Pirates of the High Skis! and the Adaptive Sports Parrrghtners of the North Country today by registering for this all-hands-on-deck mission. Be sure to register your family and friends as well to increase your chances of bringing home a captain’s share of the plentiful bounty and huge prizes!
- All ages and abilities welcome
- Hunt for hidden treasures across Cannon Mountain
- Huge raffle with huge prizes!
- Those who come dressed as pirates will be rewarded
- Silent auction with coveted treasure
- Proceeds from this event support ASPNC – enriching the quality of life for people with disabilities through sports, recreation, and wellness
- Sponsors: Cannon Mountain, Passumpsic Savings Bank, Littleton Coin Company, Ski Haus, Turtle Ridge Foundation, and Paramount Electric
Learn more & register here
(Saturday) 8:00 am - 4:00 pm est
Adaptive Sports Partners of the North Country603-823-5232 461 Main St., Suite 7, Franconia, NH 03580
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.