Hiring Fair at Loon Mountain Resort
Adair Country Inn & Restaurant
- 80 Guider Lane, Bethlehem, New Hampshire 03574
Loon Mountain, 9am-12pm If you've ever dreamed of spending a winter working at Loon Mountain, now's the time to act. Attend our Hiring Fair, where you'll
If you’ve ever dreamed of spending a winter working at Loon Mountain, now’s the time to act. Attend our Hiring Fair, where you’ll chat with Loon’s hiring managers and apply for a great job.
What to Expect
- Interview with hiring managers on site
- Fill out an application
- Bring a current resume and references
- Positions available include full-time, part-time, and on-call positions.
- Masks or face coverings, and social distancing are required
- If you ski for your job:
- Save time and bring your equipment with you. If you are hired, you can drop off your equipment at the Rental Shop for a ski, boot and helmet check. Your pass will be issued after the safety check is complete.
- Bring your driver’s license and one other state or government ID, or a passport to complete an I9.
Benefits of Working at Loon
- Free season pass to Loon
- On-the-Job training
- Discounts on lift tickets at other resorts
- Discounts at Loon Mountain Sports
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Employee Housing options
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EST
Comments are closed.